Proxy Voting Guidelines
Below are links to selected institutions’ proxy voting guidelines (if publicly available).
- AllianceBernstein L.P.
- Barclays Global Investors
- CalPERS – The California Public Employees’ Retirement System
- Calvert Family of Funds
- Capital Research and Management Company
- Citizens Funds
- The Council of Institutional Investors – CII
- Davis Selected Advisers, LP
- Dodge & Cox Funds
- Fidelity Management and Research
- Florida State Board of Administration
- Glass, Lewis & Co., LLC
- Goldman Sachs Asset Management L.P.
- Janus Capital Management, LLC
- Lord, Abbett & Co. LLC
- Massachusetts Financial Services Company – MFS Funds
- The Putnam Funds
- State of Connecticut Office of the Treasurer
- State of Wisconsin Investment Board – SWIB
- Teachers Insurance and Annuity Associattion-College Retirement Equities Fund – TIAA-CREF
- T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc.
- The Vanguard Group
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Pingback: Tweets that mention Institutional Shareholders | edwardhauder.com -- Topsy.com