Exequity’s Robbi Fox, Jim Woodrum, Chad Mitchell and Ed Hauder will be participating in the Equilar 2011 Executive Compensation Summit. Their topics are as follows:
- Robbi Fox, Legal and Regulatory Update – Dodd-Frank and Beyond, June 14, 2011
- Jim Woodrum, Hot Button Corporate Governance Issues at One of America’s Largest Investment Firms, June 14, 2011
- Chad Mitchell and Ed Hauder, Industry Roundtable – All Industries, June 15, 2011.
Click the link for more information and to register:
Exequity’s Ed Hauder will participate in Day Pitney LLP’s upcoming GC Quarterly, a complimentary webinar series, on Friday, June 10, 2011 from 12 to 1 pm Eastern. Ed will be addressing “Say on Pay” — What should we do now that the vote is in?
Follow this link to register for this free webinar:
So far during the 2011 Proxy Season, Russell 3000 companies have put forward 673 equity compensation plan proposals on their proxies.
Of these, ISS has recommended:
- Against 140 proposals, and
- For 521 proposals.
ISS has not issued a vote recommendation for 12 proposals.
On the actual votes for these proposals:
- 495 proposals Passed
- 7 proposals failed, and
- 171 proposals are still pending.
Source: ISS Voting Analytics, as of June 4, 2011
I have posted updated information about the following say on pay (SOP) and say on pay frequency (say when on pay or SWOP) proposals for the S&P 900 companies reported through June 3, 2011 on Say-on-Pay.com: